The Power of Influence Marketing
In recent years, Influence marketing has been really successful. For many marketers, it has even become the main strategy for acquiring customers. For brands, social networks are the favorite way to advertise, thanks to the power of the “Best Friend Effect”. To support the success of a thriving market, Influence Marketing Hub has published an infographic highlighting the results of a survey about this topic.
We have selected the most interesting information about Influence Marketing, here are the main points:
- Google searches for “Influence Marketing” have grown 325% in the last 12 months.
- More than 230 agencies and influence platforms have been created over the past two years.
- The average ROI for Influence Marketing is $ 7.65 for every $ 1 invested.
- 57% of marketers surveyed say that they have a budget entirely dedicated to Influence Marketing and 67% of them have increased this budget since last year.
- 81% of brands have increased their marketing content through Influence over the last two years.
- In 2016, 62% of online and offline purchases were influenced by Facebook.
- In April 2017, Instagram had more than 700 million active users per month.
- Among the leading social networks, the most popular influencers are in the Modeling, Fitness and Pets categories.
- Instagram has estimated that the Influence’s market growth on its platform worth more than 2 billion by 2018.
- In 2017, the hashtags #ad, #sponsored and #spon were used about 13 million times.
- In 2017, the average engagement rate of the micro influencers on Instagram was 4% (according to a study conducted by IMH on more than 100,000 accounts). For more information on the engagement rate, find our full study here!
Check out the Influence Marketing Hub infographic below: